Eat, Heal, Learn.
Join Four Seasons Resort Maui's Wellness doctor Mark Emerson and an esteemed staff of physicians, nutrition experts, and health oriented culinary masters for a five day all-inclusive Ultimate Health & Wellness Immersion Event.
Why an immersion? Just like learning a new language, if you immerse yourself into the country and culture, learning becomes more rapid, fun and enriching. The same applies to health and healing. The five day time frame allows for positive physiological changes to take place. The delicious, health promoting, nutrient rich meals served daily begin to break food cravings, aid in weight loss, reset your system and improve your health.
- 5 nights luxurious accommodations at Four Seasons Resort Maui
- Comprehensive health analysis with blood lab, nutritional evaluation, report of findings and health risk assessment in a private one on one setting.
- Insightful health & wellness presentations covering nutrition, chronic disease, weight issues, food addictions, cravings, stress management and motivation, and practical application tips
- Healthy cooking classes - "the how to's to do at home"
- A post immersion follow up consultation with Dr. Emerson
- Event workbook
- A wellness oriented excursion
- Daily healthy, nutrient rich and delicious meals included (15 meals)
- Learn how to prevent and reverse chronic disease
Dr. Emerson’s immersion retreat was a life-changer for me. In addition to spending quality time in the lap of luxury of the Four Seasons in Maui, I learned so many strategies and tips toward healthy living and living consciously with wellness as the ultimate objective. Getting insights into the medical science and learning the “HOW TOs” from the practical realities of shopping, cooking and exercise made a world of difference. My doctor was surprised at how good I looked after losing more than 15 pounds. But most importantly, all the metrics from my last blood work revealed that everything I learned from Dr. Emerson’s immersion program was working, especially as I am able to continue on this new lifestyle toward a healthier and happier me!
~ Ted Nguyen, Public Relations and Social Media Marketing Professional in Orange County, California
Speakers and Presenters
Dr. Mark Emerson
Dr. Mark D. Emerson is a chiropractic physician, author, and internationally recognized professional speaker who specializes in Nutrition Based Lifestyle Medicine and natural treatment methods for patients of all ages. His successful clinically proven protocols help to empower people to live healthier by preventing, reducing and resolving chronic progressive health issues and diseases.
Dr. Emerson is an internationally recognized Lifestyle Medicine expert and is the Health & Wellness consultant to Four Seasons Resort Maui.
Dr. Emerson’s Ultimate Immersion programs offer a complete lifestyle recharge in luxurious settings around the world. With renowned medical and nutrition experts and award winning culinary chefs, the Ultimate Immersion provides a true health and wellness experience to assist his guests in maintaining lifelong health.
Dr. Michael Klaper, M.D.
Dr. Michael A. Klaper is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago and has practiced acute care medicine in Hawaii, Canada, California, Florida and New Zealand.
Far more fulfilling to him is his current practice, focusing on health-promoting food and lifestyle choices to help people stay out of hospitals and off of operating tables. He has authored numerous articles on plant-based nutrition and is authoring a book on using plant-based medicine to arrest and reverse disease.
A long-time radio host and a pilot, Dr. Klaper has served as nutrition advisor to NASA’s programs for space colonists on the Moon and Mars and on the Nutrition Task Force of the American Medical Students Association. To improve the health of his patients as well as his own, and to minimize suffering of sentient beings, Dr. Klaper adopted a plant-based diet in 1981.
Chef Chad Sarno
Chef Chad Sarno is co-founder of Wicked Healthy and VP of Culinary at Good Catch Foods. Chad also is an ambassador for Rouxbe, the world's largest online cooking school, where he has launched multiple courses including the Professional Plant-Based Certification course.
He spent several years at Whole Foods Market as Senior Culinary Educator, and media spokesperson for the Global Healthy Eating program. Prior to this, Chad launched a line of boutique restaurants throughout Europe, in Istanbul, Munich and London. Through the intersection of culinary innovation and healthy eating Chad continues to share his passion as a speaker, activist and RnD chef at events and projects globally.
Chef Craig Dryhurst
Chef Craig Dryhurst spent his entire adult life working in 5-star kitchens in London, France, the East Coast, and Vancouver before landing in Maui. Joining Four Seasons Resort Maui's award-winning culinary team in 2014, Chef Dryhurst brings his innovative style to the Resort's two restaurants, DUO Steak & Seafood and Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante.
Most recently, Chef Dryhurst designed The Wellness Menu in collaboration with Dr. Emerson to support The Spa's comprehensive wellness program. Craig will be instrumental with the delicious, healthy, 5-star meals served during Dr. Emerson's Ultimate Health & Wellness Immersion Event.
Payment for Immersion program is due at time of booking. (See "Cancellation Policy" link below)
- USD 8,375 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
- USD 10,500 SINGLE OCCUPANCY
- USD 8,200 PER PERSON BASED ON TRIPLE OCCUPANCY
- USD 5,795 COMMUTER RATE (no lodging)**
- *Price includes lodging, taxes, gratuities, food and the entire program provided by Dr. Emerson and his team. It does not include airfare to and from Maui, Hawaii or ground transportation to the hotel, and any other incidental charges accrued during your stay.
- **Commuter price includes event food and meal times and the entire program provided by Dr. Emerson and his team. It does not include lodging at Four Seasons Resort Maui or airfare to and from Maui, Hawaii or ground transportation to the hotel, and any other incidental charges accrued during the event.
- For more information please email: email@example.com
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Reservations, 808-874-8000
Schedule and/or Speakers Subject to Change*