Rest, Recharge & Revitalize - in Beautiful Switzerland!
Join Lifestyle Medicine Expert Dr. Mark Emerson and an esteemed staff of physicians, nutrition experts, fitness instructors and health oriented culinary masters for a six day all-inclusive* Ultimate Health & Wellness Immersion Event in beautiful Switzerland!
Designed as an intimate personalized retreat, our immersion is offered to a limited number of guests, ideal for a solo personal retreat or together with a friend or loved one.
Why an immersion? Just like learning a new language, if you immerse yourself into the country and culture, learning becomes more rapid, fun and enriching. The same applies to health and healing. The six day time frame allows for positive mental and physical changes to take place. The delicious, health promoting, nutrient rich meals served daily begin to break food cravings, aid in weight loss, reset your system and improve your health. The iconic beauty and serenity of Switzerland speaks for itself. Come Rest, Recharge and Revitalize in the Healing Thermal Waters of Bad Ragaz!
Hospitality, well being, and health:
- 6 nights luxurious accommodations at the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz
- Immersion Welcome gift
- Daily fresh fruit, water and fine teas
- Daily Immersion meals included: (18 meals)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily 4-course lunch
- Daily 4-course dinner
- Daily immersion snacks & tea time
- Daily access to the 36.5° Thermal Spa and the legendary Helena pool throughout your stay as well as bathing experiences in the popular Tamina Therme
- Daily health-promoting fitness and relaxation activities
- Emerson Lifestyle Medicine Program; comprehensive health analysis with blood lab, biometric & nutritional evaluation and report of findings in a private one on one setting.
- Insightful health & wellness presentations covering nutrition, weight issues, food addictions & cravings, disease prevention & reversal and stress management
- Exclusive beauty and skincare amenities in your room
- Use of the modern fitness centers work-IT-out and BENEFIT
Culture and literature:
- An Immersion Excursion Day Trip
- Wi-fi throughout the resort
- Your preferred daily newspaper from our selection in your room
- Comprehensive range of literature in the resort’s own library as well as in the hotel lobbies
- Participation in a diverse cultural programme:
- piano music in the afternoon
- selected concerts
- interesting readings
- impressive tours
- amusing cinema evenings at the Teatro
- additional highlights
- Fun & Exhilarating - Test drive a Porsche (3 hours, excluding petrol) subject to availability
Transport and more:
- Zurich Airport is the recommended airport to fly into. Zurich Airport is approximately one hour, fifteen minutes from the resort. Air travel is not included.
- Ground transportation to and from Zurich International Airport to the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz for the Immersion Event is not included.
- If you prefer to ride the train; transfer to/from Bad Ragaz train station to the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz is included and will be provided upon request.
- Preferred room rates for Immersion guests who would like to extend their stay prior to or following the Immersion event
- Based upon availability, Room Upgrades will be offered at preferred event rates.
What a life changing experience I had at the Ultimate Health and Wellness Immersion. It was an amazing experience to be a part of and I do feel it was a gift of a lifetime.
- With endless gratitude, Marilyn A.
Payment for Immersion program is due at time of booking. (See "Cancellation Policy" link below)
- USD 8,682 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
- USD 11,082 SINGLE OCCUPANCY
*Price includes lodging, taxes, gratuities, health immersion meals and the entire program provided by Dr. Emerson and his team. It does not include airfare to and from Switzerland or Europe nor ground transportation to the hotel/immersion location. Alcohol, non-event meals, spa services or any other incidental charges accrued during your stay are not included. Travel insurance is not included.
- For more information email: email@example.com
- Grand Resort Bad Ragaz Reservations: Martin Gümpel - Manager Rooms Division Services +41 81 303 2065