Rest, Recharge & Revitalize - in Beautiful Switzerland!
Join Lifestyle Medicine Expert Dr. Mark Emerson and his esteemed staff of physicians, nutrition experts, body therapists and health oriented culinary masters for an all-inclusive* Private Health Retreat in beautiful Switzerland!
Designed to be intimate and personalized, our retreat is offered to a limited number of guests, ideal for a solo personal retreat or together with a friend or loved one.
Think of our retreat as an immersion into your health and wellbeing. Why an immersion? Just like learning a new language, if you immerse yourself into the country and culture, learning becomes more enjoyable, rapid, and enriching. The same applies to health and healing. Our program's time frame allows for positive mental and physical changes to take place. The delicious, nutrient rich meals served daily begin to break food cravings, reduce inflammation, aid in weight loss, reset your system and improve your health. Of course, the iconic beauty and serenity of Switzerland speak for itself. Come Rest, Recharge and Revitalize in the Healing Thermal Waters of Bad Ragaz.
Hospitality, well being, and health:
- Luxurious five star accommodations at the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz
- Daily fresh fruit, water and fine teas
- Michelin Star Chef prepared gourmet meals from our customized Healing menu:
- Retreat snacks
- Private one on one setting with Dr. Emerson throughout each day. This is the focus on you and your needs to assist you in your healing.
Insightful health & wellness discussions relating to your concerns and issues. Dr. Emerson will customize the experience specifically for you.
- Daily access to the Healing thermal waters in the Thermal Spa, the legendary Helena pool and the beautiful Tamina Therme.
- Daily health-promoting fitness and relaxation activities
- Use of the modern fitness center
- Therapeutic, restorative body treatments
Culture and literature:
- Wi-fi throughout the resort
- Your preferred daily newspaper from our selection in your room
- Comprehensive range of literature in the resort’s own library as well as in the hotel lobbies
- Participation in a diverse cultural programme:
- piano music in the afternoon
- selected concerts
- interesting readings
- additional highlights
Transport and more:
- Zurich Airport is the recommended airport to fly into. Zurich Airport is approximately one hour, fifteen minutes from the resort. Air travel is not included.
- Private Car Ground transportation to and from Zurich International Airport or Zurich Aviation to the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz is provided.
- Preferred room rates for Retreat guests who would like to extend their stay prior to or following the Retreat event.
What a life changing experience I had at the Ultimate Health and Wellness Immersion. It was an amazing experience to be a part of and I do feel it was a gift of a lifetime.
- With endless gratitude, Marilyn A.
Pricing: Available upon request
Extended Private retreats, longer than 10 days, are available based on availability
Payment for Immersion program is due at time of booking. (See "Cancellation Policy" link below)
Prices are quoted in Swiss francs (CHF). For payments in Swiss francs, the exchange rate ruling on the payment date shall apply. Payment on account is only possible in CHF. The quoted prices include the statutory value added tax.
*Pricing is per person and includes lodging, taxes, gratuities, Precision Health option, immersion meals and the entire program provided by Dr. Emerson and his team. It does not include airfare to and from Switzerland or Europe. Alcohol, non-event meals or beverages, non event spa services or activities or any other incidental charges accrued during your stay are not included. Travel insurance is not included. Room category upgrades are subject to availability and additional hotel rates apply.
For more information email: email@example.com