Reclaim Your Health
Our healthcare system corners the market in acute crisis care. When you have a medical emergency, it is the best in the world.
However, the vast majority of people die from a chronic progressive disease, such as heart disease which is the leading cause of death for both men and women. Unfortunately, with chronic disease, the medical model is ineffective, regulated to drugs and procedures that alter symptoms and give short term relief but they do not address the root cause. A lifetime of medications? That sounds like a poor treatment option when there are more effective and safer options available.
The good news; chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and obesity are not only preventable, they are reversible with the right approach. Our lifestyle medicine programs teach you the what, why and how chronic disease occurs and provides you the tools and knowledge to fix it. In other words you will learn how to reclaim your life and health.
Protocols & Programs for Improving & Reversing Disease
Our programs utilize clinically proven evidence based protocols that can reverse chronic conditions. In fact, there has been only one clinically proven method to reverse chronic progressive disease. These are the protocols we use in our Lifestyle Medicine Programs, reversing the diseases that affect nearly every adult in the US at some point in their life.
- Cardiovascular disease
- Diabetes & Pre-diabetes
- Chronic inflammation
- Auto immune disorders
- Sympathetic nervous system overload
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive disorders - IBS, colitis, leaky gut
- Erectile dysfunction
- Obesity and overweight
- Hormone imbalances
- Reoccurring colds, flu, illness
- just to name a few
How the Lifestyle Medicine Program Works
Starting with a history and consultation, Dr. Emerson will determine the testing to be conducted. Using blood work and other assessment tools, an in-depth analysis of your biochemical and physiological state will be performed. Dr. Emerson utilizes comprehensive biomarkers for an in-depth assessment of what's happening inside your body. His goal is to find and correct the causation factors of your health issues, not just change the symptoms.
Typical assessment testing profile:
- Advanced Metabolic
- Liver & Kidney Health
- Blood sugar and diabetes status
- Advanced thyroid / Hashimoto's
- Hormone Panels
- Advanced inflammation markers
- Cardiovascular risk
- Tissue breakdown / Accelerated aging markers
- Complete blood chemistry & advanced nutrients
- Comprehensive metabolic panel
- Vit D status
- B-12 functionality
- Anemia assessment
- other tests maybe ordered
Following the appropriate testing and analysis, a custom designed health and wellness lifestyle program will be created for you. This program includes your personalized nutrition and lifestyle plan designed to improve the functionality and health of your body. The program also includes a follow up blood lab assessment to evaluate your progress and make adjustments as needed.
Think of the program as a full-life recharge to help you get on the road to better health. Feel better, sleep better, live better.
The Emerson Lifestyle Medicine Program includes:
- Initial in-depth comprehensive blood lab workup
- Assessment and analysis with written report of findings
- Follow up private consultation with Dr. Emerson (consult via phone or video chat available)
- Individualized dietary plan and nutritional strategies
- Recipes, meal planning and Shopping lists
- Web based meal prep/cooking courses
- Follow up blood workup and analysis to check progress
- Follow up phone or video chat consultations with Dr. Emerson
- You will learn the helpful tools and strategies for furthering a healthy lifestyle for years to come
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s exciting when you treat causation of disease: It’s prompt, powerful and persistent.
Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr., MD, Author, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
Start feeling better today.
Contact Dr. Mark Emerson to get started on the road to better health.