Your Greatest Asset is Your Health!
Discover how changing your lifestyle can be the medicine to prevent, halt & reverse disease.
Personal Health Programs
Private Health Retreats
Experience the secrets of Lifestyle Medicine and achieving optimal health at our 5 Star Luxury Personal Health Retreats
The Power to HEAL
Chronic progressive diseases account for the vast majority of death and disability, with heart disease as the leading cause of death for both men and women. Unfortunately, with chronic disease, the medical care model is ineffective, regulated to drugs and procedures that may alter symptoms and give short-term relief but they do not address the root cause. A lifetime of medications is a poor treatment option when there are more effective and safer options available.
The good news; chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and obesity are not only preventable; they are reversible with the correct approach. Our lifestyle medicine programs teach you the what, why and how chronic disease occurs and provides you the tools and knowledge to correct it. In other words you will learn how to tap into your body's own healing power to reclaim your life and health.
Programs for Improving & Reversing Disease
The Emerson Lifestyle Medicine integrates clinically proven protocols to support healthy weight loss, as well as reverse the progression of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, chronic inflammation, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, and obesity, all without drugs or surgery. Additionally, many other conditions can be dramatically improved or resolved as well:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Diabetes & Pre-diabetes
- Chronic inflammation
- Auto immune disorders
- Sympathetic nervous system overload
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive disorders - IBS, colitis, leaky gut
- Erectile dysfunction
- Obesity and overweight
- Hormone imbalances
- Reoccurring colds, flu, illness
- just to name a few
How the Lifestyle Medicine Program Works
Starting with a history and consultation, Dr. Emerson will determine the testing to be conducted and reviewed. Using blood work and other biometric assessment tools, an in-depth analysis of your biochemical and physiological state will be performed. Dr. Emerson utilizes comprehensive biomarkers for an in-depth assessment of what's happening inside your body. His goal is to find and correct the causation factors of your health issues, not just change the symptoms.
Following the appropriate analysis and assessment, a custom designed Lifestyle Medicine program will be created for you. Your program includes a personalized nutrition and lifestyle plan to improve the functionality and health of your mind and body. Toward the end of your program time a follow up blood lab assessment will be utilized to evaluate your progress and make any necessary adjustments going forward.
Think of the program as a full-life recharge to help you get on the road to better health and reverse disease. Feel better, sleep better, live better.
The Emerson Lifestyle Medicine Program includes:
- Initial in-depth consultation, comprehensive blood lab analysis and review of your past medical records
- Assessment and analysis with written report of findings
- Follow up private consultations with Dr. Emerson (consults via phone or video chat) typically, once per week
- Individualized dietary plan, nutritional strategies and lifestyle modifications
- Recipes, meal planning and shopping lists
- Web based meal prep/cooking instructions – (Consults with your personal chef available)
- A follow up blood workup analysis to check progress
- Direct email support access
- Helpful tools and strategies for furthering a healthy lifestyle for years to come.
- Improve your quality of life.
- Feel more energy.
- Lower your chances of needing surgery.
- Reduce your risk of a heart-related event.
- Prevent or resolve diabetes
- Lose weight and keep it off
- Get off the diet rollercoaster
- Learn to manage stress more effectively.
- With your doctor’s guidance, reduce or eliminate many or all of your medications.
The Emerson Lifestyle Programs are designed to help you Protect Your Greatest Asset…Your Health!
It’s exciting when you treat causation of disease: It’s prompt, powerful and persistent.
Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr., MD, Author, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Start feeling better today.
Contact Dr. Mark Emerson to get started on the road to better health.